CEME Continuing Medical Education
Registration now open for the 18th Annual National Emergency Medicine Board Review Course!
- Four-day, 34+ hour total immersion "Bootcamp" in the factual database of emergency medicine
- Course content updated and revised for 2014!
- Instruction by a faculty of uniquely experienced and entertaining emergency medicine educators
- A concise, focused syllabus designed for rapid review and easy retrieval of key concepts and core information that includes photographs, x-rays and EKGs
- Three comprehensive evening review sessions covering hundreds of questions focusing on the most important information in the course
- A full-color atlas containing 224 "need-to-know" clinical images
- Earn up to 34.75 CME credits