CEME Continuing Medical Education
Registration now open for the 25th Annual High Risk Emergency Medicine Course!
- Course content updated and revised for 2014!
- Review current medical literature and analyze actual emergency medicine malpractice cases to improve patient outcomes and avoid malpractice claims.
- Identify the critical components of the history, physical exam and data collection process that are critical to assuring a well-supported evaluation, treatment and disposition of Emergency Department patients.
- Develop an effective Emergency Department Risk Management program.
- Earn up to 16.5 CME credits
For more information about this course, click here