Cadaver-Based Suturing Course - CCME Participants
The Cadaver-Based Suturing Self‑Study Course
AT YOUR OWN PACE AND ON YOUR OWN TIME.
The management of cutaneous trauma is an everyday part of emergency medicine and urgent care. Let the Cadaver-Based Suturing Course take your practice to the next level.
- Taught by Dr. Joan Kolodzik, a frontline emergency physician with over 25 years of EM experience and a master’s degree in human anatomy
- Learn the key points and pearls when managing a variety of acute care lacerations
- Learn how to administer nerve blocks and the approach to draining abscesses in-depth
- Advance your skill set to provide your patients with the best possible outcome
- Practice the techniques at home with the Suture Buddy Kit (included) to help reinforce confidence in your new skills
- Bonus demonstrations by Dr. Jim Augustine – learn his approach to wound management with a focus on specific body areas
This home-study course will provide procedural instruction on a cadaver.
Included Receive The Suture Buddy Kit With Your Suturing Self‑Study Course Purchase!
To allow you the opportunity to master your suturing techniques, you’ll be provided with a complete Suture Buddy Kit. The kit includes a needle driver, tissue forceps, suture scissors,12 nylon sutures, surgical skin stapler and remover, and a lifelike reusable suture pad that mimics real skin for unmatched practice.
This course is designed to benefit emergency medicine physicians, hospitalists, critical care physicians, PAs, and NPs.
Joan Kolodzik, MD Director
- 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 5.50 AOA Category 2A
- 5.50 Certificate of Participation