USACS Mountain North Morbidity & Mortality Conference
This course will review recent ED cases for education purposes. Each case is selected for its educational value. The ED course is reviewed and discussed as a group. Discussion revolves around improvements that could have been made in the ED care and on the clinical decision being made by the provider. At the end of each case, there will be a clinical pearl which incorporates evidence based medicine that is relevant to the case. Discussion will also incorporate imporvements that can be made to ED operations to improve patient care.
Physicians, APPs, RN
1. Incorporate evidence based medicine moving forward after hearing about relevant evidence based medicine for each case presented at the conference
2. Discuss each case and the improvements that could have been made in ED care and decision making.
3. Discuss improvements that can be made to ED systems in order to improve care
Michael Ruygrok, MD
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.50 Certificate of Participation