USACS Hospitalist Medicine Ultrasound Course
Los Angeles, CA US
April 14, 2023 to April 16, 2023
The USACS Hospitalist Medicine Ultrasound Course is a brand new course offering!
This is a live, hands-on course in point-of-care ultrasonography with focus on basic and advanced applications geared toward hospitalist medicine. You still understand indications for using POC ultrasound and how to acquire proper ultrasound images on live ultrasound models. You will also develop methods to interpret normal and pathologic images. We will help you develop a Point-Of-Care Ultrasound Program that you can bring back to your clinical practice.
Hospitalist and Internal Medicine Physicians who want to expand their skill set in POCUS.
- Understand indications and how to acquire ultrasound images on live ultrasound models
- Develop methods to interpret normal and pathologic images
- Develop a Point-Of-Care Ultrasound Program at your clinical practice
MLK Community Healthcare
12021 Wilmington Ave., STE 1000
Los Angeles, CA 90059-3019
Suite 1000 on the 2nd floor
Amar Vira, MD - Course Director
- 17.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 17.00 Certificate of Participation