USACS Hospitalist Medicine Ultrasound Course
The USACS Hospitalist Medicine Ultrasound Course is a brand new course offering!
- Understand indications and how to acquire ultrasound images on live ultrasound models
- Develop methods to interpret normal and pathologic images
- Develop a Point-Of-Care Ultrasound Program at your clinical practice
Suite 1000 on the 2nd floor
Amar Vira, MD - Course Director
“The Center for Emergency Medical Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.”
The Center for Emergency Medical Education designates this live for a maximum of 19.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 19.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 19.25 Certificate of Participation
- 19.25 Satisfactory Completion