The Texas Women in Emergency Medicine Leadership Conference
High Energy, High Impact in Small group setting
Networking, Empowering, Supportive
Share your success with others.
Women physicians supporting each other.
This highly interactive program will connect senior and junior emergency physicians fostering networking and mentoring. Faculty will share how their experiences, challenges, and choices allowed them to advance in leadership roles. We will also explore how well the medical community has encouraged inclusion of ideas, personal, and professional growth for women today.
1. Promote leadership development
2. Network with more senior female emergency physicians
3. Explore open opportunities for mentorship
4. Develop ongoing networking and development through Learning Circles or other events
The conference will be held on the 4th floor in the School of Medicine building, in the Department of EM.
Room # 482L – Lecture Hall
The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 3.50 Certificate of Participation