Practical Airway Management - Bryan, TX, 2018
This is a 4 hour review course to enhance knowledge and improve existing skills in airway management of emergency department patients, including but not limited to optimizing oxygenation, intubation and the use of rescue ventilation devices. The special needs of pediatrics and medication choices will be reviewed and discussed.
Due to planning and budgetary requirements, no-shows and cancellations received within 30 days of the course are non-refundable.
USACS Physicians & Advanced Practice Providers
1. Assess need for intubation.
2. Review technique of intubation/First pass success.
3. Optimize oxygenation during intubation.
4. Review medication choices for RSI (Rapid Sequence Intubation).
5. Review assistive devices for intubation.
6. Demonstrate intubation with devices.
7. Practice surgical airways.
Gracie "Tad" McReynolds, MD
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 4.00 Certificate of Participation