Identification & Management of Hyperkalemia in the Emergency Setting - Heart Course Symposium 2017
Identification & Management of Hyperkalemia in the Emergency Setting - Heart Course Symposium
The of goal of this activity is to review the identification and management of hyperkalemia in the Emergency Setting through education on the clinical application of new treatment options, guidelines, and the best practices available for patients with hyperkalemia, and provide clinical case studies on the optimal management of hyperkalemia.
Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and advanced practice professionals that provide care to patients with acute cardiovascular problems.
- Describe the early identification and risk stratification of cardiovascular disease patients presenting to the ER who are at risk for hyperkalemia
- Review the clinical trial data, mechanisms of action, safety, efficacy, and clinical application of therapies for the management of hyperkalemia in cardiovascular patients
- Review the best practices for the treatment of hyperkalemia in cardiovascular patients presenting to the ER
3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89158
If you would like to receive 20% off of your conference registration fees and book at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, please make this selection in the registration form. Upon completion of your registration, we will send you an email with the hotel booking instructions.
Peter S. Pang, MD MS FACEP FACC FAHA
Gregg C. Fonarow, MD FACC FAHA FHFSA
Joseph B. Miller, MD MS
- 1.00 ACEP
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 Certificate of Participation