EMsono - Gallbladder
Are you looking to sharpen your bedside ultrasound skills, learn how to disposition patients faster with ultrasound, or improve the safety of placing central lines? Designed for both novice and advanced scanners, SonoBridge for Emergency Medicine Physicians offers a state of the art on-line curriculum written by an emergency physician with over 20 years of experience in bedside ultrasound. Earn CME while learning the necessary skills online that can be applied to your practice immediately.
EMsono offers a complete set of ultrasound learning modules designed for the Emergency Physician.
Physicians, APPs, RNs, all other
- Describe the spectrum of ultrasonographic findings in cholelithiasis and cholecystitis.
- Demonstrate the bedside ultrasound exam of the gallbladder and common bile duct.
- Discuss pearls/pitfalls of the bedside gallbladder exam.
- Discuss the clinical applications of a focused gallbladder exam and of a focused gallbladder/common bile duct exam in the evaluation of the patient with suspected cholelithiasis and/or cholecystitis.
Robert Jones, DO, FACEP
Robert Blankenship, MD, FACEP
- 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 4.50 Certificate of Participation