The Cutting Edge: Emergency and Critical Care Skills Lab - San Antonio, TX 2022
Additional Course Dates:
This two day 'hands on" course will provide full day of procedural instruction / practice in the cadaver lab and a full day ultrasound and airway instruction / practice. Each participant will demonstrate proficiency in each of the following procedures:
Participants must have successfully completed all 10 on-line EM Skills and Procedures modules as prerequisites for attending the lab.
Cancellations must be made in writing to CEME at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds, less a $100 processing fee, are provided prior to April1.
There will be no refunds or transfers after April 1.
Physicians & Advanced Practice Providers
At the conclusion of this airway review program, participants will be able to:
- Assess the need for intubation.
- Review technique of intubation/First pass success.
- Optimize oxygenation during intubation.
- Review medication choices for RSI (Rapid Sequence Intubation).
- Review assistive devices for intubation.
- Demonstrate intubation with devices.
- Practice surgical airways.
Joan Kolodzik, MD Director
- 14.00 ACEP
- 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 14.00 AOA Category 2A
- 14.00 Certificate of Participation
- 14.00 Satisfactory Completion