Airway Skills Management - Tampa March 5, 2019
One four hour course will be offered on March 5, 2019
1pm - 5pm
A 4-hour review course utilizing an airway station with manikin intubation using adult and pediatric models, demonstration of airway adjuncts (including King Vision, LMA, Combitube, SALT and others as available) to enhance knowledge and improve existing skills in airway including but not limited to optimizing oxygenation, intubation and the use of rescue ventilation devices. The special needs of pediatrics and medication choices will be reviewed and discussed.
Due to planning and budgetary requirements, no-shows and cancellations received within 30 days of the course are non-refundable.
1. Assess need for intubation.
2. Review technique of intubation/First pass success.
3. Optimize oxygenation during intubation.
4. Review medication choices for RSI (Rapid Sequence Intubation).
5. Review assistive devices for intubation.
6. Demonstrate intubation with devices.
7. Practice surgical airways.
Gracie "Tad" McReynolds, MD
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 4.00 Certificate of Participation