Telemedicine - COVID-19 Learning Path
Thank you for completing the Telemedicine - COVID-19 Learning Path
- Click the Take Course tab.
- Click the red Take Course butto.n
- Complete the quiz and course evaluation.
- Claim your credits & download/print a copy of your certificate.
Explain the role of telemedicine in a pandemic.
Develop protocols at various sites to use telemedicine to reach patients otherwise unable to come to the Emergency Department during a pandemic.
Interview and examine a patient in English and Spanish and screen them for COVID-19 and determine their need to go to the Emergency Department via telemedicine.
Discuss how to examine patients via telemedicine using the Teladoc platform during the COVID-19 pandemic
Demonstrate how to document on patients that are being evaluated via teletriaging techniques during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Demonstrate how to appropriately educate and discharge patients presenting for screening exams during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.75 AOA Category 2A
- 1.75 Certificate of Participation