17th Annual National Emergency Medicine Board Review Course
It's not too late to purchase the self-study Emergency Medicine Board Review Course!
Why Attend The National Emergency Medicine Board Review?
A detailed session on strategies to help you optimize your test taking skills PLUS the psychology of how not to be a poor test taker.
A full 12-month subscription to RoshReview (a $299 value), with access to over 1,000 board-quality questions accessible on any internet-connected device for live course or video self-study registrants only. (This offer is only available to registrants paying the full price of $995)
A 4-day 34+ hour, total immersion "Bootcamp" in the factual database of emergency medicine.
Course content updated and revised for 2013!
Instruction by a faculty of uniquely experienced and entertaining emergency medicine educators.
Emphasis only on material likely to be covered in the exams - no "fluff" or "nice-to-know" material.
A concise, focused syllabus designed for rapid review and easy retrieval of key concepts and core information that includes photographs, x-rays, and EKGs.
Three comprehensive evening review sessions covering hundreds of questions focusing on the most important information in the course.
- A full-color atlas containing 224 "need-to-know" clinical images.
- Offered in both live course and self-study course formats.
Earn up to 34.75 CME credits.
- FREE online ultrasound tutorials by EMsono.
- And finally, you'll receive our unique offer - a full refund if you don't pass -- no questions asked for live course or video self-study registrants only.
- Over 1,100 of your colleagues attended this course last year and over 600 took the self-study course!
"This course was a focused educational experience, and I could not think of a better way to prepare for the exam."J. Michael Baker, MD