19th Annual National Emergency Medicine Board Review Course
Why Attend The National Emergency Medicine Board Review?
A detailed session on strategies to help you optimize your test taking skills PLUS the psychology of how not to be a poor test taker.
All 2015 live course attendees will receive a digital version of the syllabus on USB. A printed copy of the syllabus can be pre-ordered for $75 or can be purchased on-site for $95.
- A four-day, 34+ hour total immersion "Bootcamp" in the factual database of emergency medicine.
Course content updated and revised for 2015!
Instruction by a faculty of uniquely experienced and entertaining emergency medicine educators.
Emphasis only on material likely to be covered in the exams - no "fluff" or "nice-to-know" material.
A concise, focused syllabus designed for rapid review and easy retrieval of key concepts and core information that includes photographs, x-rays, and EKGs.
Three comprehensive evening review sessions covering hundreds of questions focusing on the most important information in the course.
- A full-color atlas containing 224 "need-to-know" clinical images.
- Offered in both live course and self-study course formats.
Earn up to 34.75 CME credits.
- Unlimited access to 1,500+ peer-reviewed internet-based questions from the EM Boards Quick Prep question pool ($495 value).
- FREE online ultrasound tutorials by EMsono.
- And finally, you'll receive our unique offer - a full refund if you don't pass - no questions asked for live course or video self-study registrants only.
- Over 1,100 of your colleagues attended this course last year and over 600 took the self-study course!
"This course was a focused educational experience, and I could not think of a better way to prepare for the exam."J. Michael Baker, MD
Can't attend a live course? Purchase one of our continuing medical education home study products now!* Not Affiliated with ABEM
** Updates coming soon in 2015